I came up with this neat idea...

I'm not sure where I came up with the idea, but I thought of a big national coffee house that seems to be the epitomy of the undermining of American values and culture and wanted to do something that people would want to support.

If I start a coffee chain, it will be a locally owned franchise in each location and have only a few restrictive guidelines. The first rule: wi-fi is free. Beyond a few basic rules, let them serve Folgers in plastic cups for all I care, so long as the spirit of open source is felt.

Oddly, when I Googled "open source cafe", which I made up, seems someone else made it up first:
The open source cafe - The Boston Globe - Boston.com - Ideas - News

Rats!

Popular posts from this blog

A University City, Missouri police sergeant detained a man who flipped the bird and demanded identification

A "consensual stop" in West Des Moines, Iowa

Teenage migrant worker held for months following questionable police stop in Florida