WICHITA, Kansas -- Can the the totality of a man or woman be derived from the worst or best act they have committed? Is forgiveness a function of condoning an offenders' act?
It may be simply choosing not to carry a poisonous resentment.
Judgment in these cases is not for a layman to impose. At most, it is for the creator, and at least for the morally studied. I am neither. I have merely a passing acquaintence with morality.
At the same time, I have not been convinced that a death sentence can be justified. It seems too easy an answer to me and I would rather see crimes against poeple be answered by the generation of electricity by themselves, through treadmills and squirrel cage inductance.
Grow hemp; save the world
A Macroeconomic Strategy for Structural Stability and Material Decarbonization Modern industrial supply chains exist in a state of chronic v...
-
WTEM announced it would begin embargoing their Podcasts for 24-hours after the corresponding shows air -- essentially erecting a pay wall, a...
-
In Iowa , the debate over public safety versus government surveillance has escalated rapidly. A major joint investigation by the University ...