Friday, July 2, 2004
Fahrenheit 9/11 --
Saw the movie Wednesday night and have been processing it last couple days. It didn't change my mind -- and from the movie I can draw no conclusions. I was against Bush in 2000 and against the war in 2003. I think Bush is a poor leader and his circle engages in questionable practices. Will Conservatives stay with Bush? Of course they will. Will the movie convert a few conservatives into independents? I hope so.
What is wealth velocity?
That is a foundational critique of modern capitalism, often described through the lens of velocity of money and wealth concentration . When...
-
Atheists state that it may not be said that there is no god, but that it may be said that there is no reason to think there is one. It is an...
-
This is clearly not a small thing. Podcasting has unquestionably hit the maintream -- repeatedly. And they're not just 2-5 minute '...