Tech News: The New Napster & Tiny portability

I really like gadgets that have function.  I like music and I refuse to
pay a buck a song (I-Tunes, etal), so a $10/month subscription to Napster seems
to be the best way to go...right now.  You can pay 99¢
for a song (and $9.99 for an LP) if you don't want to subscribe, but I would
want a fair amount of time to build up my library before pulling the plug. 
I figure about a month. 

More...


I strongly suggest you use your personal email
like Hotmail or
Yahoo! Mail when
corresponding with your friends, families and extra-marital partners.  Oh,
forget the last group; they deserve to get caught!  Seriously, for all
practical purposes, privacy protections do not exist at work!  This is a
must-read for corporate employees using company email for personal use. 

More...


Have you seen the 1-gigabyte USB drive in slick
a color and a cute little package?  They let you keep your stuff with you
even if you're hiking in the wilderness.  The new ones even let you surf
the web on company computers without leaving cookies and downloaded files on
work machines.  $50-$150. 

More...

Popular posts from this blog

A University City, Missouri police sergeant detained a man who flipped the bird and demanded identification

A "consensual stop" in West Des Moines, Iowa

Teenage migrant worker held for months following questionable police stop in Florida